Friday, October 21, 2011

Now read this


A contribution from Lord Willoughby de Broke, via Helen. I'm going to be a little light on the blogging – only two or three short posts a day for a while. I really have to finish the index of the book, and it is proving harder and taking longer than anticipated.

I'm also up against a personal deadline now … a visit to the menders has been booked for the 6th November at the Nuffield Hospital in Leeds, and they open me up the next day, following which there may actually be a short break in blogging. Lots to do between then and now, but one is also gripped by a sort of end of term feeling. Yeah, it will pass.

My publishers, incidentally, have finalised the dust-jacket design (above - click to enlarge) – I’m really pleased with it. The book is now scheduled for publication in the Spring. It'll be something to look forward to, if I ever get that index finished.

COMMENT THREAD